Trusted Restorative Dentistry Treatments in Marietta
Restorative dentistry is used to repair or replace damaged teeth and deal with structural issues in the mouth. At Shining Smiles Family Dentistry, we offer a range of restorative dental treatments to protect and maintain good oral health. Most people will face a dental emergency at some point in their life. But with Dr. Shaila Mohip-Chahwala’s gentle and caring approach, patients of all ages will receive first-class treatment at our Marietta family dental office.
Restorative Dentistry Services
Restorative dentistry requires careful planning and a tailored approach for each patient. Our restorative dental services will ensure your smile stays healthy and looks great. At Shining Smiles, we use effective procedures to overcome teeth and gum issues that could lead to serious long-term problems. As our many satisfied patients will attest, each procedure is addressed with a focused plan that delivers exceptional results. Here are some of our restorative dentistry services.
Dental Diagnostic Imaging
Dental diagnostic imaging is an important tool for both discovering problems and developing effective treatment plans. Attention to detail and precision are at the heart of our practice, and diagnostic imaging ensures you get the best treatment possible.
Gum health is a key factor in maintaining a perfect smile. Gum disease can lead to loose teeth, bleeding gums and other recurring problems. If you are concerned about the health of your gums, Dr. Mohip can provide an appropriate treatment plan for gum disease.
Dental implants provide a strong foundation for crowns and bridges in the event of missing teeth. At Shining Smiles, we pride ourselves on a safe and comfortable experience that offers major improvements in both the look and feel of your smile.
Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ) refer to a number of conditions causing pain in the lower jaw. The joint hinges the lower jaw and the skull, enabling the mouth to open and close. However, dental problems, stress and sinusitis can cause inflammation and pain. Dr. Mohip uses an oral appliance to resolve TMJ issues.
It is natural to feel nervous about a dental treatment. At Shining Smiles, we want you to feel comfortable throughout your visit. To achieve this, we use sedation dentistry where required. Patients can use nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation to increase relaxation and prevent pain during a range of treatments.
Why Choose Our Restorative Dentistry Treatments?
- Diverse Range of Treatments – Our dental restorative services can treat almost any issue related to teeth and gums. If you have a problem, our team can find a solution and help restore your perfect smile.
- We Care About Your Oral Health – Dr. Mohip and the team at Shining Smiles are dedicated to the dental care of each of our patients. When you visit us you are assured a commitment to your good health.
- Comfortable Location – Our dental practice is located in Marietta and we treat many patients from the surrounding areas. Expect a warm and friendly welcome from Dr. Mohip and the team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology – Shining Smiles uses proven restorative dentistry techniques and the latest advanced technology to deliver precise and minimally-invasive treatments.
- A Gentle Approach to Dentistry – Dr.Mohip is not like other dentists, and Shining Smiles is not a typical dental practice. Our approach focuses on the patient and gentle treatments for a stress-free experience.
Common Questions About Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry is the process of restoring or repairing damaged teeth, gum problems, or structural issues in the mouth. While cosmetic and restorative dentistry are closely linked, restorative dentistry is typically used to restore the foundations of good oral health. Dr. Mohip provides oral rehabilitation for patients using a multidisciplinary approach.
Dentists will usually recommend keeping your original teeth where possible. Dr. Mohip will diagnose an issue involving gum disease or chipped, cracked and broken teeth. Treatment can then be used to restore the health of the tooth or gums. In the cases where dental restoration is not possible, dental implants can provide a strong foundation for a replacement tooth
A missing tooth can be uncomfortable and gradually cause more serious dental issues. A missing tooth could also lead to jawbone deterioration and cause instability in the surrounding teeth. Dr. Mohip can treat missing teeth with crowns, bridges and dental implants. These options provide natural-looking replacements that provide a solid foundation for biting and chewing.