When it comes to straightening your teeth, there are more choices available to Marietta patients than ever before. For virtually all age groups, Invisalign® clear aligners are one of today’s most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments. Among the competing treatments that can deliver an outstanding smile makeover, why should a person choose clear aligners?
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign has revolutionized the field of cosmetic dentistry from the moment it was introduced over two decades ago. Here are some of the advantages of the clear aligner technology.
1. Discreet appearance – Technically, Invisalign is not invisible. However, the clear aligners are hard to spot from a distance and can even go unnoticed in close conversations. When compared to metal braces, clear aligners are significantly more discreet.
2. Comfortable fit – Clear aligners are customized for each person, providing a snug, smooth fit. The smooth aligners feel quite different in the mouth compared to traditional braces.
3. Easy to clean – Invisalign is easy to clean using water and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Unlike metal braces, with clear aligners you won’t struggle to remove hard-to-reach food.
4. Saves time – Invisalign typically requires fewer dental visits than traditional braces. Instead, patients receive new aligners at home, and scheduled visits are used to ensure treatment stays on track.
5. See results in advance – The process for getting Invisalign clear aligners is straightforward, beginning with a consultation with your Marietta Invisalign dentist. One benefit here is the chance to see how your new smile is likely to look using SmileView™ simulation technology.
6. Safe treatment – Anyone who has experienced metal braces will probably know about the cheek cuts and mouth sores that can develop. In contrast, Invisalign uses SmartTrack material to produce a comfortable and safe fit.
7. Removable – With clear aligners you have the ability to take them out whenever you need. In practice, you should keep the aligners in place for around 22 hours each day, but you can take them out to eat, brush your teeth, or for an important occasion.
8. No dietary impact – With Invisalign, you can eat what you want without worrying about possible damage to your braces. However, with or without braces, it’s always best to limit sugary or acid-producing foods for good dental care.
9. Improved oral health – Underbites, overbites, crowding and other dental issues often cause issues with your bite, cavities, teeth clenching and jaw misalignment. Invisalign resolves these problems for improved oral health.
10. Outstanding results – As a long-established cosmetic dentistry treatment, Invisalign has a track record of delivering straight teeth and attractive smiles for its many customers. Post-treatment retainers prevent teeth shifting and maintain treatment results.
Contact the Premier Invisalign Dentist in Marietta
Shining Smiles Family Dentistry offers high-quality cosmetic dentistry that includes Invisalign clear aligner treatment. To discuss our teeth straightening and whitening solutions, arrange a consultation at our Marietta office. Call (770) 420-8550 or request an appointment today.