Fear Keeping You from Visiting the Dentist?
Is Vaping Bad for Your Teeth?
Sports & Teeth: Here’s What You Need to Know
11 Reasons to Choose Shining Smiles Family Dentistry as Your Marietta Dentist
Teenagers and Teeth: Here’s What You Need to Know
When should I bring my baby in to have their brand new teeth looked at?
Take Care of Your Oral Health this Summer
Is it safe to go to the dentist when a woman is pregnant?
Do I need to tell the dentist I’m pregnant?
Are Toothpaste Allergies a Real Thing? 10 Reasons Why Your Gums are Itchy
Do I have sinus pain or tooth pain? How to tell the difference?
Why do my teeth hurt in cold weather?
Seniors who suffer from dry mouth – why does it happen?
What are the Top Dental Gifts You Can Give Someone?
Now that you’ve eaten your way through November… you probably have bad breath. Here are ways to get rid of bad breath.
I have sensitive teeth. Are there foods I should avoid during Thanksgiving?
October is National Dental Hygiene Month
Tooth Cavities: Fact or fiction… you decide!
What are the Early Warning Signs of Periodontal Disease? Can Periodontal Disease Be Reversed?
7 Reasons Your Mouth Isn’t Healthy (and What to Do About It)
A Dentist for Kennesaw State Students (We’re Only 9 Miles Away!)
Why are My Teeth So Sensitive? 8 Reasons
Dorm Room Dental Care: How to Take Care of Your Teeth in College
Gum Disease Treatment in Marietta: Our Dentist Explains Your Options
What is a Family Dental Practice? Our Marietta Dentist Explains
Please review the following instructions prior to entering the office:
1) Please disclose if you have traveled outside of the state of Georgia within the past 2 weeks.
2) Do NOT enter the office if you feel sick, have a cough or cold, have a fever, OR if you have experienced any of these symptoms within the past 2 weeks.
3) Please use the provided hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the office (located at the front desk).
4) All persons entering the office will have their temperature checked immediately upon entry.
5) We are currently offering telemedicine consultation appointments. If you are interested please call the office to set up an appointment via video chat.