What is Teeth Whitening? Does Teeth Whitening Hurt?
5 Steps to Straight Teeth with Invisalign [Infographic]
11 Reasons to Choose Shining Smiles Family Dentistry as Your Marietta Dentist
What are the Top Dental Gifts You Can Give Someone?
Give Someone the Gift of Invisalign® This Christmas (or Any Time of Year)!
Give Someone the Gift of Porcelain Veneers!
Give Someone the Gift of Teeth Whitening!
5 Incredible Cosmetic Dentistry Options to Improve Your Smile!
7 Reasons Your Mouth Isn’t Healthy (and What to Do About It)
The Process of Getting Veneers: What Does it Involve?
The Best Way to Fix Cracked or Broken Front Teeth
What is a Family Dental Practice? Our Marietta Dentist Explains
Please review the following instructions prior to entering the office:
1) Please disclose if you have traveled outside of the state of Georgia within the past 2 weeks.
2) Do NOT enter the office if you feel sick, have a cough or cold, have a fever, OR if you have experienced any of these symptoms within the past 2 weeks.
3) Please use the provided hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the office (located at the front desk).
4) All persons entering the office will have their temperature checked immediately upon entry.
5) We are currently offering telemedicine consultation appointments. If you are interested please call the office to set up an appointment via video chat.